The Elevator Ghost 2




I really hate taking an elevator alone to go to any floors of a building, especially if it's night. It gives me creeps if I imagine what may possibly happen to me. Thankfully, I never had any experience like that, and most of the elevators everywhere have attendants inside already. I wanted to have a conversation with one of them, then I'll ask them if they experienced something uneasy. Perhaps, the best attendants to ask about this topic are those working in hospitals.

Anyway, the first article I created concerning elevators is about the haunted hospital's elevator where a nurse or doctor prevented a child to go inside, and the man (s)he is with that time asked him/her the reason. In the end, the man introduced himself the same as the child - a dead person with a colored tag in the wrist.

Now, I found another theme of story depicting an elevator bringing people to an unknown and/or scary floor of a building. The reason why I made this, even though stories about it varies from one teller to another, is the fact that this elevator lead them to a place or floor of a building they are not supposed to arrive in for no valid explication but paranormal reasons. I'm not talking about the famous 13th floor, I'm talking about varying levels of a building. One of our stories here still tells about a hospital.



Story



[Taken from Book:[1] ]

So the story goes that at the Insular Life Building, which sits opposite the BPI building at the corner of Paseo and Ayala, has it's own share of ghoulies.

A man pulling in late hours left his office from the 9th floor around 3 in the morning. Taking the elevator down, the car stopped at the 7th floor. As the doors parted, a young woman's face peered into view: Going up? The man responded: No, going down. She smiles and says, Thank you. As the elevator closes, the man thinks to himself, Wow, she's really pulling in the hours.

Upon alighting in the building lobby, curious, he walks over to the lobby guard and asks: Who is the woman in the 7th floor? Why is she working so late? It's almost 3 in the morning. The guard, unsurprised says, There are no offices in the 7th floor - it's all vacant. You must have seen the daughter of the building's owner. She jumped from the 12th floor a long time ago. Sad, sad story. When she hit the 7th floor, she got decapitated.

The man's jaw drops. The guard continues: Which is why you only see her head when she peers into the elevator.


[Taken from Internet:[2] ]



8th Floor of Insular Life Building
By: yummy_mummy


I had this creepy experience . . . This happened 3 years ago .. I was supposed to have my 1 st day of training with CVG . My sched was 12 am to 8 am . .

So, being the fresh grad I was. Super excited ako magstart ng training . Kaya Sunday night pa *** nandun na ko kasi I thought , Monday 12 am ang start , Un pala Tuesday 12 am ang start ..

Anyway, pagsakay na pagsakay ko sa elevator, sumara na kagad *** door, good thing my boyfriend ( hinatid nya ko sa insular ) was able to stop the elevator doors .

I haven 't pressed the button that says 4th but the elevator started going up . While the elevator was going up , I pressed the 4th button, pero ndi nagstop *** elevator sa 4 th floor. .

Instead, umakyat pa ito up to the 8 th floor . So, naghysterical na ko nun kasi naramdaman ko na na may msamang mangyayari. .

Bumukas ang bulok na elevator sa 8 th floor . Pitch black ang paligid. Umiiyak na ko nun , so my boyfriend told me to close my eyes and stay calm . . we were trying to close the door by pressing the close button , pero ayaw.. until sumara din ang door, PERO . . . Biglang nagstop ang pagsara ng elevator , *** pagstop pa nya e parang may pumigil na tao , kasi nagshake *** door. mga 3 to 4 times nangyari na sasara, tapos may pipigil , bubukas ulit *** door. .

very creepy. .

Nung nsa (4th) floor na ko , I had this teamate whose 3 rd eye is open, she told me that she also experienced the same **** I went through , pero calm lang sha . Nakita nya na may headless lady figure with her arms stretched infront of her sa 8 th floor, at kaya daw ayaw masara ng door kasi nakaharang *** arms ng babaeng ito ..

i told her sumara naman ** *** elevator .. my teammate answered. . e kasi nakasakay na sha sa elevator. ..

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 05:42 PM
8th Floor of Insular Life Building
By: yummy_mummy


I had this creepy experience. This happened 3 years ago. I was supposed to have my first day of training with CVG. My schedule was 12 am to 8 am.

So, being a fresh graduate, I was very excited to start my training. So, on Sunday night, I was there because I thought, it will start on Monday 12 am. I was wrong, it was actually on Tuesday 12 am.

Anyway, as I entered the elevator, it suddenly closed. Good thing, my boyfriend was able to stop the elevator door. (He's with me because he accompanied me to Insular.)

I haven't pressed the 4th floor button yet, but the elevatot just started going up. While the elevator was going up, I pressed the 4th floor button but it didn't stop on the 4th floor.

Instead, it continued to go up to 8th floor. I was starting to be hysterical because I felt something wrong's going to happen.

The broken elevator door opened in 8th floor. The place was pitch black. I was crying that time, so my boyfriend told me to close my eyes and stay calm. We were trying to close the door by pressing the close button, but still it didn't. At last it started to close, BUT it stopped closing. The way it stops seemed someone interrupted it intentionally - someone like a person, because the door shook. It happened for 3 to 4 times - it started closing, then it stopped, and happened the same.

Very creepy.

When we arrived in 4th floor, I had this teammate whose 3rd eye is open. She told me that she also experienced the same. We went back, but she was calm. She saw a headless lady figure with her arms stretched in front of her in the 8th floor. The reason why the door can't close because her hands were blocking it.

I told her again, "The elevator closed." My teammate answered, "It's because she was finally inside the elevator."

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 05:42 PM




Both the stories above shared the same building where the incident happened. However, they have different floors - the former in the 9th Floor and the latter in 8th. The ghost in the latter ghost story didn't appear to them, while in the former, the ghost herself talked to the person in the elevator.

[Taken from Internet:[3] ]

Elevator


I heard a story from a previous company I'd worked in. Hindi sakin nangyari ito pero sa previous colleague.
[I heard a story from a previous company I'd worked in. It didn't happened to me but to my previous colleague.]

The building is a 7-story na occupied nang isang company lang, it is on Bumatay St, Mandaluyong. I dont know if up till now pero before the lift could only reach 5ft floor, functioning only til 4th where the admin is, 3rd is the storage, 2nd floor being the showroom..
[The building has 7-stories occupied by only one comapny. It is in Bumatay St., Mandaluyong City. I don't know if till now, because before it only reached to 5th floor, but functioning only till 4th floor where the administration is; 3rd is the storage; and 2nd floor being the showroom.]

One night, as so happened.. the last person left sa building besides sa guard on duty, is yung accountant. Routine is whenever the accountant is finished, she'd call up the building care-taker (name nya ata Mang Tony?) so he could assist her down and make sure na everything's ok. So when they are to get down, they rode the lift naturally... then it stopped on third. for a very long time, they stared at the black nothing. It was like as if some one was pressing the elev button kaya hindi nagsasara. and after like eternity, Mang Tony suddenly said, "Sige, sabay ka na." After he said that, the doors closed. No one spoke, the lift continued going down. It finally reached the ground and they quickly went out. Then, well, the lift went up again... and stopped at third floor.
[One night, as so happened.. The last person left in the building aside of the guard on duty, is the accountant. Routinely, whenever the accountant is finished, she'd call up the building caretaker (His name maybe is Mang Tony.) so he could assist her down and make sure that everything's okay. So when they are about to go down, they rode the lift naturally. Then it stopped on the third (floor). For a very long time, they stared at the black nothing. It was like as if someone was pressing the elevator button making it unable to close. And after like an eternity, Mang Tony suddenly said, "Alright, come with us." After he said that, the door closed. No one spoke, the lift continued going down. It finally reached the ground and they quickly went out. Then, well, the lift went up again, and stopped at third floor.]




Like the two stories above, this also happened in an elevator, but this time it happened in different building. I also noticed this one is more similar to the 2nd story.

And here's a hospital incident. This is far different to the previous stories given.

[Taken from Internet:[4] ]

At the Capitol Medical Center, nobody usesa certain elevator. According to a doctor there, an orderly fell to his or her death in that elevator shaft. The orderly was talking to someone and didn't notice there was no elevator cabin when he or she stepped inside.

Nobody told this story to Kevin Sandiego. Sandiego, his father and his sister were supposed to get off at the second floor but the elevator took them to the basement. A man wearing slacks and a long-sleeved shirt got off at the basement and they followed him, thinking there was another way.

"The man turned to the left and so did we but there was no corridor, just a wall. The man vanished into thin air. We ran to the elevator but it was closed. We had to bang the elevator doors in almost complete darkness before it finally opened," Kevin says. A nurse later told them that the basement used to be a morgue.




Afterword



There's another story I'm still finding. It's about a floor where the person riding the elevator saw a Hell-like place - literally like a hell. You can see blazing fire and demons. He was very scared because the devil's were running towards the elevator, but before they arrived the elevator door finally closed.

Anyway, if ever elevators act like that, there's two things people may think - one is it's broken and two is someone was controlling it. Maybe, if you will observe the elevator when it acts like that, you may notice something scientific explanation. However, if it only happens in a specific time, then something's different is on it.

Note: I just want to remind my readers that even though I put the stories above here, I don't conclude that they are not real. If you believe them or not, it's still in your own opinion.

Sources
[1] True Philippine Ghost Stories Book 2. PSICOM Publishing Inc. 2003. Quezon City, Philippines. ISBN 971-8995-90-0
[2] http://m.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270001&page=2
[3] http://m.facebook.com/PhilippineGhostStories/posts/578267672194628
[4] http://www.spot.ph/newsfeatures/32719/10-scary-spots-in-metro-manila/2

Image Source:
http://www.forms-surfaces.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gal-reg-2x/images/6.1_PP_0944_02012013_0.jpg

Comments

  1. I have a story... Pumunta ako sa GMA Main Office, yung building nila corner EDSA-Kamuning... kukuhain ko kasi prize ko sa isang promo nila that day, nanalo kasi ako. Anyway, sumakay ako sa isang elevator nila alone, just an ordinary day, everything is fine, and excited kasi anytime makukuha ko na prize ko. Take note that lot's of mirror/reflections sa loob ng elevator, then suddenly, kinilabutan ako bigla, then nag fluctuate saglit ang elevator, mga 5 seconds pero gumana ulit, then medyo ninerbyos ako kasi ayoko makaexperience ng pag stuck sa elevator dahil baka nga nag blackout.. then after yung quick fluctuation, napansin ko may dahan dahang nagkakafigure, I direct it to the point, it's kind a white lady... sobrang natakot ako as in kulang na lang buksan ko elevator.. no choice, nandun ka, at yung nakikita mo sa mirror... after a seconds, bumukas na yung elevator, napalitan ng nerbyos at takot ko mula sa pagiging excited.... after ko makuha ang prize, sa ibang elevator ako sumakay but not... or may never alone, in any other elevator.... that was happen many years ago..

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are indeed some buildings in Metro Manila that has horrible stories in elevators and you'll only believe once you experience it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment