READ ME!!!


Good day everyone!

I am very glad that we're about to reach A MILLION VIEWS. Thanks to everyone who supported me for this.

I just want to tell everyone that I NEED SOME STORIES. I encourage everyone to SHARE their scary/horror stories and CREATE articles for the Philippine Urban Legends' Blog. For some reason, I need to stop producing stories and/or articles. I need too... (I'm sorry!)

But don't worry! I will be back on my track again maybe after October. I PROMISE!!!

The truth is ... I have some stories with me to share, however all are not properly made and researched yet.

Yes, you will not get any benefit on creating such, but your story will be read by other people. Your claim of the story is secured. I will put your name on it as the author. :)

If you have one, just PM us to our official Facebook.com Account. Or you can send it to our E-mail address shown above.

Once again, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone.

:)

Comments

  1. please come back soon for more interesting, page turner stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your silent reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ako din taga subaybay! Kung may japanese horror stories sa sayainunderworld.blogspot at sa okaruto.tumblr, dito ko naman nakukuha yung mga phil urban legends! Ayus yung mga kwento kasi may research at analysis! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can look up about the allegedly haunted Avon calendar. The model on the calendar was reported to glare at people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment